Multi Radiance Medical is an international corporation with a presence in over 30 countries and has been servicing customers for 20 years.
The industry’s technology leader, Multi Radiance Medical’s LaserStim ™ is the first FDA cleared device that combines laser-light and electrical stimulation in one probe, allowing for a third party reimbursement.Engineered by the world’s top space scientists and radio engineers, Multi Radiance Medical develops and produces the industry’s most advanced medical therapeutic devices which use low dosage electro-magnetic radiation, integrating pulsed laser, visible red and infrared lights and magnetic field.
Devices have regulatory approvals and are available in over 30 countries of the world with ongoing expansion worldwide:
• Australia: TGA ARTG 94821
• Belarus: Certificate: IM-7.2669
• Bulgaria: Certificate 26-00-145/2310
• European Union (total of 25 countries):
• Czech Republic
• Israel: Certificate 8112301594
• Kazakhstan: Certificate RK-MT-5-N00982
• Romania: Certificate 6085/2002
• Russia: Registration MT-7.1697-0112
• Singapore: HAS-600-43/01, 115-2003-1
• Slovenia: 5373-646-/02-02719
• Slovakia: 0352-/101/1/202
• UK: CE 0344
• USA: FDA 510(k) Cleared
Multi Radiance Medicine Association
Multi Radiance Medical is a part of Quantum Medicine Association, which was established in 1991 and today combines over 50 companies, enterprises, organizations and over 30 leading medical academies, universities, institutes and clinics around the world.
Goals and Objectives of the Association.
The Association’s mission is as follows:
• Implementation of drug-free, non-hazardous, non-invasive, painless, diagnostic and therapeutic methods
• Develop and manufacture quantum medicine devices
• Develop effective methods of quantum therapy and diagnostics
• Promotion of the products manufactured into the market
• Organization of medical diagnostic centers;
• Education and information work for implementation of quantum medical methods to medical practice
• Physician training
• Development and publication of popular scientific literature and methodical guidelines on quantum medicine.